California Baptist University is very excited to offer students quality academic choices to gain a better education experience in the USA by providing the Global Initiative Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is being offered to all international students that want to pursue an undergraduate programme at CalBaptist. Students admitted to the applied programme are eligible to win this $10,000 grant.
One of the top Christian Colleges in the nation, the California Baptist University, is a private Christian university that believes each person has been created for a purpose and helps them find the same. It is ranked 40th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at California Baptist University? California Baptist University is an establishment that seeks to provide academic programs that prepare students for professional careers, as well as co-curricular programs that foster an environment supporting the intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development of each student.
Application Deadline: International undergraduate applicants are required to have submitted their application and all supporting documents by 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International students can apply to undertake an undergraduate programme at CalBaptist.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted as CBU students to receive grants and applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to any desired programme through the application portal of the university—the international financial aid application required to apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attained a minimum 3.0 GPA is required for unconditional admission, and a minimum 2.75 GPA is required for conditional admission to get into CBU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- PTE Academic – 48
- Cambridge English Assessment Exam – B2 to C2
- IELTS – 5.5
A grant worth $10,000 per year for up to 4 years will be provided to the selected international undergraduates at CalBaptist.